Please read this note carefully because it has lots of important information regarding the Halloween celebration.
- It will be celebrated Monday Oct. 31st.
*Children are allowed to come dressed in their costumes. No masks or scary costumes.
*Please label all the accessories of your child’s costume.
*Send a trick or treat bag for your child.
* If you send trick or treat bags please do not include candies or chocolate with peanuts.
*We need $10 to help cover the costs for this special day by Monday Oct. 24th.
- Family Halloween craft:
- We are sending a family craft to decorate our school.
- Decorate it and be as creative as you want.
- Use the template as a guide (transfer the template to any material you like, for example: cardboard, poster board, fabrics, foam etc.)
- Include a picture of the face of your child in the craft please.
- Turn in by Monday Oct. 24th.