We want to welcome you to Kid’s Village Pre School! We are happy to have you as part of our family and look forward to having a rewarding 2015-2016 school year. School resumes regular activities on Monday, August 10th. It is important to prepare for this special event in your child’s life. For this reason, we kindly ask that you review the following rules:
The blue and yellow forms are a mandatory requirement by the Department of Children and Families. Unfortunately, without it your child cannot be admitted in school. Please take the time to ask your doctor for these forms and bring them prior to August 5.
- Uniforms are mandatory. Our school vendor is IQ Zone Super Store, located at 9831 NE 58 St. Unit #151 in Doral. Phone: 305-592-6879. We will not accept different styles of shirts, shorts or pants coming from other vendors.
- In order to participate and enjoy our school Music Program, all students must have a violin. We suggest buying a used one at Ebay or similar website according to the following specifications: Children 2-3 yrs. should have 1/8” violin; children over 3 years should have 1/4” violin.
We would also like to invite you to the following important events:
- On Friday August 7th from 6:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m., the school will be open for students to come and meet their new teachers. This step is very important in the adaptation process, please take advantage of it!
- We will also be providing very important tips for the adaptation process. This will be held right after meeting the teachers (7:15pm). This seminar, designed for parents, will provide you with tools to ease the adaptation process during the first days of school.
- NOTE: In order to avoid late fees, be advised that payments are due the first 5 days of each month.
We are excited with the new school year, and we hope you are too!
Have a wonderful summer!
Your friends at Kid’s Village Pre School