You are finally getting more sleep, you finally get to sit down for at least a minute, and they have begun to run all around your home. You wonder, “Should I take them to preschool?” That is a magic question every parent has asked themselves when they look down at their little bundle of joy beginning to explore the world.
Preschool is an essential part of a child’s development. It’s a tough choice as a parent because you never know if you are ready to let them go and you don’t know if they are ready either. However, it really begins to click once you see the benefits of it. The very manifestation of one of the reasons that you should enroll your child is seen when your little angel plays with another child and they throw a huge tantrum over having to share their toys. (Disclaimer: It is not your fault. This is normal. Increased interaction with other children and teaching them how to share will slowly help you with this. No worries, we have all seen those tantrums, it is not just your child.)
Today we want to share with you some of the perks of enrolling your child in preschool and what makes Kids Village the right place for your little one. The first eight years of an individual are critical for their development. During these years, they begin to establish their lifestyle and character. Therefore, a proper early childhood education is key to building a well-rounded healthy foundation for any child. The training, experiences, and relationships a child has along with their nutrition can affect kid’s mental growth enormously during these years. An excellent early childhood education allows the mind to develop in healthy ways, but improper education and study without play may affect the mind’s growth in a different manner.
Since the start of a child’s educational years has been coined as “Learning through play,” it is important to make sure that these essential years are merging academics and fun. You want your child to start asking you to go to preschool. Their school should be a safe environment where they make friends, learn, have fun, and begin to explore the world. Our curriculum is designed to help your child begin to explore all areas of their brain, ensuring they begin to tap into all their potential.
- Cognitive growth can be gained through the expression of Art
- Social growth is increased through music (i.e. instrument instruction)
- Psychomotor skills are enforced through Gymnastics
- Language is better developed via Voice classes
- Interactions with new individuals will improve their social skills and emotional development.
- A child’s sense of self-worth and self-esteem improves as they begin to explore and embrace their differences
- They begin to explore different forms of thinking by interacting with other peers from diverse backgrounds
- Children begin to be challenged academically which gives them a solid foundation for the rest of their years in school
- Our team of teachers engage our students and boost their curiosity in all our programs
Our programs are designed to support the natural interaction between children and their surrounding environment. We
believe in stimulating the developmental process by introducing challenges and creating educational goals for our students. Even though, letting go of your little ones is such a difficult decision the benefits of a good preschool education are crucial. Call today to register your child!
Stay tuned for more posts about early childhood development, tips, recipes, and fun stories about these interesting years. If you have something you would like for us to blog about let us know. Remember everyday is an adventure at Kids Village, your kids will love it and so will you!